The CHRO Community
We need you! Help shape the LEAP HR: Healthcare CHRO community
In 2019, more than 150 CHROs took part in the industry-specific LEAP HR forums, and so in 2020, due to popular demand, we will be offering more to this group by providing a year-round support network they can call upon at any time.
To ensure this new network is genuinely of value to the healthcare industry, we are inviting the most forward-thinking CHROs working within healthcare organizations to join us at LEAP HR: Healthcare and help provide the direction for what this new support network needs to look like for themselves and their peers.
These CHROs will get the chance to attend the entire 2020 conference as our guest (worth $2,798) and subsidized places for their teams as a thanks for supporting what we’re building.
Not only will you get the opportunity to be part of the nucleus of a new industry-specific CHRO community that is genuinely driving the conversation forward around how to transform healthcare HR, but you can also take advantage of:
- Receiving a complimentary place* to the entire LEAP HR: Healthcare forum, which includes a CHRO Focus session that will cover questions such as:
- Rethinking how to navigate the impact of AI on your people
- Re-imagining the CHRO’s role in driving innovation across a healthcare organization
- The new approaches to developing your high-performing physicians into effective business leaders
- Redesigning the CHRO position in an increasingly tech-enabled healthcare organization
- Taking part in the entire three-day conference and uncovering how the most radical HR transformations are transforming the employee experience and redefining the caregiver model to better prepare for a tech-enabled healthcare future
- Allowing your team to network with senior HR leadership teams from healthcare organizations already confirmed to attend such as Mercy Health, Christus Health, Atrium Health, NHS England, Northwell Health and more
*To qualify for a place, you must be an active CHRO working with the healthcare industry. We will review each application and reserve the right to deny any request that doesn’t fit the criteria. Due to the limited availability, we can only offer one complimentary ticket per organization.
“Only at LEAP HR: Healthcare can we gather as a community to share the most innovative and cost-effective ways to transform healthcare organizations.”
Pam Teufel, Chief Human Resources Officer, Saint Peter’s Healthcare System