Panel Discussion: Changing the Conversation Around How We Advance DE&I in Healthcare
Time: 3:20 pm
day: Day One
- What are the biggest barriers we face in driving DE&I up the agendas of our organizations’ leaders?
- How do we create and strengthen cultures of inclusion in our health systems?
- Rethinking how to then equip our leaders, directors and managers with the tools they need to lead the conversation and encourage participation in our most critical DE&I initiatives.
- What are the creative approaches we can take to proactively source candidates from underrepresented communities or both clinical and non-clinical positions?
- What do we need to do more of to build clear personal and professional pathways for diverse healthcare employees?
- The new thinking required to effectively design, build, and measure the progress of diversity initiatives across our recruitment and development practices.
- How do and how should DE&I efforts be reflected in the communities we work and build?